- Rush News June 2016 Ofsted special
- Home Learning timetable 2015-16
- Are you entitled to FREE SCHOOL MEALS?
- Link here to the Football Academy website
- Holiday Activities Camp - Monday 25th July to Friday 19th August
- Week beginning Monday 4th July - click here for information on changes to the school week
- Year 8 Graduation Ceremony - Thursday 14th July, 6 - 8.30 p.m.
- Year 7 Parents' Evening - Thursday 30th June, 4 - 7 p.m.
- 30 JunYear 7 Parents' Evening 4 - 7pm
- 04 JulCitizenship Drop Down Day
- 05 JulThe school will be closed to students due to a nationwide strike of the members of the National Union of Teachers
- 07 JulStaff training day - school closed to students
- 08 JulYear 11 Record of Achievement Ceremony, prompt start at 2.30pm. Refreshments & GCSE art exhibition from 2pm.
- View Full Diary
- View Calendar
a warm Welcome to RushCroft Foundation School
Dear Prospective Parent/Carer and Student
A warm welcome to the new Rushcroft Foundation School, which is part of the recently formed Chingford Academies Trust together with our partner school – Chingford Foundation School.
I would like to introduce your son/daughter to Rushcroft Foundation School where we will provide him/her with an excellent secondary education.
The school challenges and extends students of all abilities and backgrounds and will prepare them to contribute positively to the communities in which they live.
[Read More] Executive Principal
Mr Mark Morrall
“Parents and staff are overwhelmingly positive about the school’s work and the changes brought about by senior leaders and governors to improve the school further." Click here for our full April 2016 report
Prospective parents are welcome to visit on Tuesday or Thursday mornings at 9.15 am. Please contact the office for an appointment 020 8531 9231 or email email@example.com
Rushcroft Sixth Form
Did you miss our recent Open Evening? Contact Mr Botham, Head of Sixth Form, 020 8498 4675, for more information about our vibrant Sixth Form.
Discover our Sixth Form Football Development Programme in partnership with Colchester United